Wednesday, February 15, 2012

      Hello world my name is Darhius Sykes a young man born November 28, 1991 Thanksgiving day. In Atlanta, GA son of Donald and Erika Sykes. As a young boy my I quickly fell in love with school. I started earlier than most kids my parents felt that I was too bad to stay in the house another year, and they felt I was ready mentally. As a student at F.L Stanton I quickly picked up on the lessons being taught. Then I became interested in sports such as football and baseball I truly love these two sports.
      School seemed easy to me because I always tried my best on all assignments and plus I knew how to sweet talk the teachers. During my life I have done crazy things, I’ve made great accomplishments, and stayed strong even with the all the close family, that has gone to a better place. I feel by coming so far there’s no turning back.

No comments:

Post a Comment